Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Shade the sunlight away

I am very particular about my sunglass and thanks to my physic tutor that scares me until now. Hahaha..

I don't rmbr what topic did we learn but it has got something to do with ray and lenses. So we were talking about polarized lenses. He told us that, those people who buy cheap2 shade is actually spoiling their eyes. When u buy a shade that do not have UV protection and only dark lense, ur iris actually widen because of the darkness and without the UV protection, your eyes are actually absorbing more UV ray than not wearing shade at all. So it is not good for the eyes. I don't remember how but polarized lense are better than UV protection. The last shade I bought is polarized lense shade with unbranded frame which cost me rm180 after discount. I lost it..;(...I went back to the same optical shop but no more...;(..Those that are polarized lense are all damn too expensive because of the branded frame. Those that the sales person shows to me was rm500 and above!! I can't afford that.

I went to other optical shop and end up buying this Solvil Titus best buy UV protected shade for rm179. I was not quite like it after wearing it while driving, not so comfortable after long wear and the shade are not dark enough.

I really don't like the casing. It's so big and how do you expect we, lady, to put that in our handbag??

the dove detail on the side

UV Protection


this was the polarized shade that I love, bought it last year in May, gone in May too..:(

The 1st shade I bought, Marie Claire but non UV protection, only tinted..
the most expensive out of these 3. RM200++

(reason for not wearing: lost the screw and bcs it couldn't protect my eyes)

2 comments:

Pinkbubblegumprincess said...

bhya ea duhal ho....lgik2 lah utk i yg 'free dr rabun' tok hahaha...da jgka msa pnjg bercermin mata alu.. =)

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

aok...yala ku sedih gla2 pabila ku realise shade ku ya hlg..huhuhu...p nang benar jua kata tutor aku ya..so bgs beli yg mahal dari mrosakkan mata.