Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sad

I try to be positive, optimist! but I can't.

Remember I mentioned the 2 trips that I'm looking forward to, Penang cum Taiping and Sabah, the penang trip was cancelled, then something comes up try to threaten my trip to Sabah. I just found out that my beauty course exam which I have been waited for months falls on either 18 or 19june, on which I'm suppose to be having fun with my friends in Sabah (15-20june). My alternative (trying to stay positive) is to come back earlier from the trip.

Then, my mom call me while I'm driving home (feeling so frustrated), telling me that my sister's convocation will be on the 15aug, the same day as mine!! I thought I could go to my sis's convo so that I can go jalan2 makan angin in KL, especially wishing to go to Genting.

How can I look at this situation through positive eyes??

No comments: