Anyway, last night (19.06.09) I told my mom I wanted to go 12th mile to my granma's house for a body massage. My whole body muscle is aching after a few days straight of practical mock exam. Carrying containers of stuff, towels and ol that. It's tiring. But bcs it's late, and it's not so appropriate to go and visit them at 10pm, so we didn't go last night.
This morning, I went with my mom. I overslept I guess so I'm feeling a bit dizzy.
My granma is a very generous woman, she planted all kind of vege at their house backyard and at an empty land somewhere near their housing area. Whenever people come for massage, she will give at least some vege to them. At least a few. She said "It's good to share because the more we give, the more we get in return". And she didn't ask for payment for the massage service she gave, but we have to give at least a little or else she will get sick. From what my mom told me, when someone did not contribute anything to her, the sickness from the people she massaged will transfer to her. This happen once (so far from what I know), when someone come for massage and did not bother to contribute a little to my granma, she fell sick and my aunt has to call that person back to at least give a little, at least 10sen. Well, it's common sense what, someone help u and u sud show some appreciation tho. Do not take advantage over someone especially when someone is sincerely helping you.
hahaha...I told my mom I look like someone giving birth. except that my kaki not terkangkang.
Arrive at home, continue with a nap. So not feeling well. But woke up feeling much better and I'm still fresh until now! Can't sleep. Huhuhu....
No comments:
Post a Comment