Everyone been talking about the lost of King of Pop, Michael Jackson. I know a lot of people are somehow mourning in their own way of this biggest lost in music industry. Who do not know MJ, everyone listen to his songs, despite his cases on you-know-what, but everyone loves him (i think so). But i really loves his songs, and the one that is meaningful and unforgettable songs is Heal the World. During school time, me and other choir members represent our school for choir competition and the theme is environment. We sang Heal the World so well, we even have formation, using sign language to express the lyrics while singing the song, but we did not won and I was devastated cos I remember I ran out and cried after the winner was announced. Just because we do not wear cultural costume, we missed that point. But it's theme was enviroment and does wearing cultural costume has got anything to do with it? It's not like we are singing patriotic songs. Duh...
Anyway, may his soul rest in peace.
This morning, I attended my friend, Jessie's wedding ceremony at methodist churh next to Rajah Court hotel. I can't help but envy her, for she has found her life partner, and is entering another stage of life. If u ask, I wan to get married kah? Of cos I wishes to but not now and not in coming years, especially now that I'm not working, he's not working and no matter how much I wanted him to be my husband, but I do not wana hope too much ,for the higher my hope is, the harder I may fall. It's scary. But yeah, may God bless me n him.
Anyway, may his soul rest in peace.
This morning, I attended my friend, Jessie's wedding ceremony at methodist churh next to Rajah Court hotel. I can't help but envy her, for she has found her life partner, and is entering another stage of life. If u ask, I wan to get married kah? Of cos I wishes to but not now and not in coming years, especially now that I'm not working, he's not working and no matter how much I wanted him to be my husband, but I do not wana hope too much ,for the higher my hope is, the harder I may fall. It's scary. But yeah, may God bless me n him.
3 comments:
# jgn kwen lok..hehe
# mmg la bez kwen, p personally i think its challenge more thn in couple life..haha
opps.. =P
mmg yu...imagine bah..kita tok baru tahap bergerek, lom gik hdp sm, pun pndi rs boring. huhuhu...camne lah mun time kwen klk..huhuhu..
#haha...take time eh..
#yalah tek...ya nang plu commitment tggi..n maturity la...
#gik mudak tok pke best jak.. ;P
Post a Comment