Tuesday, June 16, 2009

St.Mary's Alumni program

St.Mary school is organizing a make over program for women on the 13 and 14june. I was asked to help them on these 2 days.

The 1st day was quite busy and I am so not satisfied with what I've done and I know that I did not act professionally too in the sense of communicating with the customer.

So as expected, Monica staffs heard some complain from the customer but not directly complaining to the staff, but to the organizer. So the next day, most of the make up was done by the senior, and me and a few other junior just sat and watch, especially me. I do not want to do make up on the next day after hearing about the complain. I do not want the the customer to be unhappy about their make up so I leave it to the senior to do it.

But on the second day, someone speak so rudely to me, one of the staff. I was deeply hurt by his words that I feel like crying. In the end, I make an excuse and leave earlier.

I can't accept the way that person talk to me, so rude I must say. Asking me to be professional, what about yourself?

No comments: