A lot of thing is happening today.
I was having my so called mock exam for manicure and pedicure, as well as waxing. I'm doing quite well with the mani & pedi. However, for waxing, I can never perform well cos we do not have enough practice as compare to facial.
So when doing it, I just observe how my friends are doing it and I just follow. Then this person just came up (one of the junior staff), and shoot me right in front of my eyes said my technique is wrong, 'like this u wana go exam, mati a'. Damn how hurt I was. I just feels humiliated cos that person is yelling, and that person doesn't have to cos I'm not deaf. and it's not like I'm making a big mistakes. Even our trainer never shout or yell at us, and who is that person to yell at me like that. Never yell at me cos I HATE it. I will curse u, hate u till my heart can get over it.
Then my younger sis buat hal oso, I was talking nicely to her, asking her why don't she stay at the town home (second home in town), near to school so my mom do not have to send her from Landeh (1st house) and then later on have to purposely go out to fetch her. From landeh it took almost 30min to reach the school, while the town home is less than 5min. The reason she doesn't wana stay there cos she claims it's hot over there. Got fan what! She said the fan makes no different. After talking2, suddenly she yells at me, said 'don wana send no need send lah!' Huh??! I am talking nicely to you, and why the hell do you need to yell at me??! She left and slam her room's door. whatever...She is having such a good life, by staying at the town home, she's nearer to school, she has hot shower, has someone preparing the meal for her, her teacher is staying together with her (i.e my cousin). Why can't she think of lightening someone else burden? Living in that town home is so much better than those who are staying at hostel.
She memang degil.
No comments:
Post a Comment