Yesterday, I get this salon numbers from Ms.Thien, one of the trainer in Monica Salon. So I make a phone call yesterday to that lady and manage to get an interview today. Gosh i tell you, this is my 1st time job interview and can u imagine what kind of sleep I have?? Of cos the SLEEPLESS night.
I arrived at the salon 10minutes early, the salon itself is not open yet. So I waited in the car while reading Hot mag.
During the interview, she asks me what had I learned in the academy, whether I know how to perform body massage and etc. I said I did not learn body massage as I only take up until MLVK2. So she asked how about shoulder massage, I said yes I do learned that. So she asked me to do it on her. She wanna know whether I have the strength and points.
So you know what happen??
During my classes, I put a bit of the oil in a small cup and apply on the face and shoulder using brush. So I did that and she was shocked!! She asked me what am I doing? I said I'm applying the massage oil. She said why am I using the brush, is that what Monica teaches u? I said yeah, all this while this is what we did and I explain more. So she said, no need, just apply it on ur palm and rub awhile b4 doing the massage. So at that moment, I feel like my heart stop pumping already. I am so shocked bcs of that incident. So I just do the massage steps and when finished, I did not clean or wipe off the oil on her skin. Aiyo....;(...She just stand up, and get the wet wipe from the container. Another new thing for me, she said they are not using sponge cos using wet wipe is more hygienic. So I was like, oooww....ok....
So her comment was, I have the steps and movement but I do not have the touch and points, in other words, I do not put enough pressure and did not press the right points. She's actually a nice lady but the thing that somehow makes me think twice is the basic salary. Because I'm a freshy, no working experience as beautician, so the basic salary is lower than rm400! She didn't really mentioned how much but it could be rm200! Am I being choosy or is that salary really ridiculous? I don't know. She said commission will be given after each customer is done. Probation period is 6 months and salary increment is annually. So because I'm doing this while waiting for my posting, so the salary is a bit I don't know, a bit unacceptable for me especially since it's something that only trained person can do. I think even the waitress can earn more than that.
After this interview, I think I've make up my mind to continue with MLVK 3 for the body massage. Now, most of the salon provides body massage services so I think I should acquire this extra skills for my own good too.
I chatted with Sis Jennie and Sis Pauline (Sis as in Kakak, hahha) for hours at cafes nearby. When back home, headache again. :(..
I arrived at the salon 10minutes early, the salon itself is not open yet. So I waited in the car while reading Hot mag.
During the interview, she asks me what had I learned in the academy, whether I know how to perform body massage and etc. I said I did not learn body massage as I only take up until MLVK2. So she asked how about shoulder massage, I said yes I do learned that. So she asked me to do it on her. She wanna know whether I have the strength and points.
So you know what happen??
During my classes, I put a bit of the oil in a small cup and apply on the face and shoulder using brush. So I did that and she was shocked!! She asked me what am I doing? I said I'm applying the massage oil. She said why am I using the brush, is that what Monica teaches u? I said yeah, all this while this is what we did and I explain more. So she said, no need, just apply it on ur palm and rub awhile b4 doing the massage. So at that moment, I feel like my heart stop pumping already. I am so shocked bcs of that incident. So I just do the massage steps and when finished, I did not clean or wipe off the oil on her skin. Aiyo....;(...She just stand up, and get the wet wipe from the container. Another new thing for me, she said they are not using sponge cos using wet wipe is more hygienic. So I was like, oooww....ok....
So her comment was, I have the steps and movement but I do not have the touch and points, in other words, I do not put enough pressure and did not press the right points. She's actually a nice lady but the thing that somehow makes me think twice is the basic salary. Because I'm a freshy, no working experience as beautician, so the basic salary is lower than rm400! She didn't really mentioned how much but it could be rm200! Am I being choosy or is that salary really ridiculous? I don't know. She said commission will be given after each customer is done. Probation period is 6 months and salary increment is annually. So because I'm doing this while waiting for my posting, so the salary is a bit I don't know, a bit unacceptable for me especially since it's something that only trained person can do. I think even the waitress can earn more than that.
After this interview, I think I've make up my mind to continue with MLVK 3 for the body massage. Now, most of the salon provides body massage services so I think I should acquire this extra skills for my own good too.
I chatted with Sis Jennie and Sis Pauline (Sis as in Kakak, hahha) for hours at cafes nearby. When back home, headache again. :(..
6 comments:
Just go ahead for experience and minat (If the working environment is good, guarantee experience for your resume, and the people there are nice). I m sure u're not desperate in needing money. Dan aku tahu cita cita kau lebih tinggi than kerja kat salon under orang lain. Tapi mun sidak buli kau, terus jak resign..
Siapa tahu, with that experiences, tengok tengok kau buka ur own beauty salon..
xtau lah john, alu takut indah aku. ya..me mmg pengecut. Once kena like that, trs kecut. Hahaha...
but i will look around 1st, hope i can better option.
Mmg ada plan mok buka home salon, polah d rmh jak p pun mok renovate the available room, buy machine, bed and ol the necessities.
I'm at crossroad! Huhuhu...
One of my friend berhenti kerja sebab nak buka beauty parlor.. kelak ku nanya samada nya maok hire orang sik..
dont worry.. if my fren, sure happening and bagus2 punya orang haha
oh really?! gud2...;)...
ku setuju dgn apa nya cakap,ku hnya kalak xperience yg ny ckp jak..
Monica ajar kedak ya,mun ku terkejut juak.sakai skit tp overall bgs la i learned new things
haha...ya lah..terkezut beruk juak aku. p since she doesn't get back to me, so i guess kena reject dah lah. haha..
Post a Comment