This hair lesson is important especially for those who are doing bridal make up. I was once in this situation where I'm doing the bridal evening make up for my cousin's wife, but I did not know how to deal with the hair. So I just do half updo hair for her.
I have been attending this hair lesson the week before Gawai for 4 days, then continue after Gawai for another last day. So in 5 days, we learn 8 basic sanggul techniques as well as how to put the veil and flowers on the hair.
We start with learning how to do the back comb, (until now, i'm still suck at it!), then only we proceeds with the rest.
3 comments:
mok blaja sanggul cput dr ko!!! haha
kckla yg decorated wif flower ya...besh2...dh terer ko eh...
ayu, steps nya senang jak, p time polah yu, rs mok give up...mala jak x menjadi..huhuhu...lak g sabah ku try kat rmbt kau...pndk pun blh kot..hahaha...
yu, ku hrp2 ku pat g sbh lak, cos mcm ku dgr kwn ku pdh, exam beauty course ku on the 18june...huhuhu..
hhaa...dpt ka pendek bangat ni....haha
ish pg la sbh....mundak tunda jak ko pn exam..wakaka..xda bh...hihik..
Post a Comment