Monday, June 8, 2009

Vivian's wedding

Going back to kampung for my relative's wedding reception.

Because the reception is in kampung, so I did not bother to dress up. I put on my short pant, black tube worn inside a knitted blouse. When I think back, oh how inappropriate my dressing is. Wearing shorts to a wedding reception?? Hahaha....it's my 1st time wearing shorts to wedding reception tho. Hehehe...

The meal was serve with buffet style, the menu was not bad, I love the prawn..;).

We hit the dance floor when the crowd on the dance floor is getting bigger. Most of the songs they played are dangdut songs and I feel so ackward. I mean I'm not familiar with dancing in these songs. Hehhehe....But with my crazy cousins, we dance with our own mini crowd of 4, with all kind of styles. Hahaha...

I went back home earlier so that's all for the day. When back to Kuching the next day.

finishing it on behalf of my mom
One of the dance performance, total have 3 perfomances
(By the kampung girls, directed n managed by Reno)
Cakey time
Lepaking at my grandma's house
Lepaking with my mom, aunties and grandmas
at the 'Pelamin'
(Kampung people always put 'Happy Wedding', but I just think it's weird, wouldn't it sound better with just 'Congratulation'?)
this is what I'm looking forward to, 'Mejeng' time! hehehe
The newly wed

No comments: