Saturday, June 20, 2009

Final yeah!

It's finally over!

I've finally completed my beauty course and now just waiting for my result. I don't really mind about how good my marks will be cos I'm just too happy to bother..;)

My friend, Jenny shows us the power of prayer. She was scared that the examiner will asks a lot of questions throughout the practical exam. So the day before exam, she reminded us to pray that the examiner will not ask tricky difficult questions and that she is in a good mood. God answered her prayer!!

Even our trainers are surprised that she didn't asks a single question! and she's in a very good mood! She did not watch us closely, she didn't ask us any question, and she smile and is very warm, and you doesn't feel scared and pressure at all.

I did forgot to do something, wrongly holding the machine handle but overall, i perform 100% better than my City and Guild cert practical exam. Anyhow, I still hope for 'Distinction'...;p


No comments: