Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday's green

I manage to push myself for a jog in the evening. Congrates Carol for manage to jog non-stop until u reach back to the starting point, i.e ur house. Hahaha...I tell you ar..i need lots of determination to push myself to go that far.

Anyway, back to my house continue with some tone up exercise,s sit up and ol that. Then suddenly my sis call me out from outside saying there's a snake in front of the car porch. I ran out to see it, cheh...sudah mati. Hahaha...;D...actually it's just a small snake, baby snake. While taking pic of it, i walk around the house and take pic of the flowers around the house. At first, i use my normal Sony cam and I can't focus on the small2 flower even with the macro mode on. So I borrow my bro's Sony DSLR cam and was having fun with it. But it's heavy..:(..huhuhu...

Going around the house, taking pic until the sun gives way to the moon. Found lots of insects too. Don't criticize my photo taking skills ya cos I ain't no pro photographer and are not wishing to be one. Hahaha..so the pics that I took is just pic, hahaha don't care about angle, lighting and ol that. I'm just having fun. ;) Enjoy! ;)















(the hardest pic to take bcs I'm afraid of this thing. yeeeuuuw...
I feel like this thing is crawling on my skin)


(a close up look. Geli rite..eee...)



(See the head is so tiny..tinnier than my finger)

(My favourite flowers)

3 comments:

Pinkbubblegumprincess said...

kind of jealousy..
i want tat camera also.....!!
msti best =)

John Harding said...

i also want that camera hahaha...

eeeiii..gelik nangga ular ya.. mati pun sik sangup aku pegang

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

aiyo...now everyone pun mok camera ya...tgk jak time da events, berderet jak photographers mengerumuni area ya dgn camera canggih manggih msg2. hahaha...

ku kei kayu juak angkat benda ya..hahah..