Well, when I said this, I'm pretty sure those who are aware of Hollywood news knows who I'm talking about, that is non other than Megan Fox.
I just watched Transformer 2 last night and yeah, the story is good but since I'm not a big fan of transformer, I just enjoy the movie as it is. I do not go gaga over the movie and talking about it for days and don't even think of coming back to watch the 2nd time.
Anyway, I'm about to talk about something from Caroline's perspective about something. Read on.
Something about the movie that somehow irritate me that is the so-called next Angelina Jolie (AJ). All I can say is, she's bullshit! What kind of action she did in the movie other than running with that big boobs? She's not talented in terms of acting but I can't deny that she has hot body. But that's all. u now what, I think she's the next Fasha Sandha. She got the look and she's totally ngegeh nak mampus. Cuba tangga dalam movie ya, nya tang control kacak jk bah. The only thing yang nya sama ngn AJ is bibir nya jak. But she's totally bullshit! Well, for those who know me, when I started to talk like this, means I really hate that person.
Dalam mag, nda alah2 jak padah, 'aku xmok org ingat aku sbgi sex symbol, ku mok org ingat aku sbb acting aku'. Camne lah org x ingat kau sbgi sex symbol mun asal dressing, mesti yg sexy2. bkn jeles tapi ku rasa bodo jak pa kata nya tek. mun nya xmok org ingat nya sbgi sex symbol, then do something about ur acting! ya, palak nya mok org ingat nya sbb acting nya. alu emotional aku. hahaha..p nang x suka lah aku ngan nya. Dpt tga kengegehan nya time nya giving out award mun kat mana2 award bah. time nya klaka, nya tang ngegeh jak n tang rasa diri jak lah paling kacak dlm dunia tok tek. cheh..nya lah ya. mun sapa2 yg baca tok rasa ku jeles ngn nya, dari ku jeles ngn nya, bgs ku jeles ngn AJ or nicole kidman kah..even lindsay lohan gik better actress than her. Damn she's so 'ke-fasha-sandh-an'!!
*terkeluar bhs swak ku sbb dah emosi glk tek nak. mun nak nganok org, kita harus guna bhs dikpun. wahahaha...sak nyaman gik asa mok nganok org, mok ada feel.
6 comments:
hahhaa...marah na pok....??
msti ko xda kwn k bercerita nganok nya nak...
eii aku ska nya kacak hahahahaha...
jgn marah aku keii..=D
nang pun..nya ngegeh bah..nda alah2 jk pdh, jgn relate kan aku ngn AJ, pdh nya bkn sex symbol, pa indah. cheh, sungguh ke-fasha-sandha-an. kacak nang kacak. ku rs nya kacak juak.
hahaha..lawak bh ko tok...anok2 pun puji juak haha
ahaks...ku bait bah..;p..
Gurl, I guess we might have the same thinking larr. M.F. hmmm... nya dressing memang sexy but pls don't tell me nya tok the next Angelina Jolie. Yes, you're right. Tang bibir jak sama. For me, M.J. is more to the young Sophia Lauren. So classic.
wa...so happy someone agree with me..;)...
No one else can be AJ, MF, jgn mimpi and media2 g menyatakn yg MF is the nex AJ, sila ketuk kapala anda dgn tukul. Sekian trima kasih..;p
Post a Comment