Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Paris Katherine Jackson heartbreaking speech

I didn't know that there will be a live telecast of Michael Jackson Memorial on TV, lucky I switch to Channel V on the right time.

I watched from 12.30am at channel E! but was toooo sleepy to stay until finish. So I went to bed at 3am and woke up the next morning switching on to Channel V hoping for re-play of the show and lucky I woke up at the right time.

Anyhow, I still missed the part where Paris Jackson says her speech. Watch it from Yahoo. I cried.

I understand so much of how she felt that very moment. It must be unbelievable that she lost her dad especially a sudden death. I understand how much she missed her dad and really2 wishes that he's not dead. This is how I feel when my father past away. Sometime I wishes that he will come back, sometime I just couldn't believe that he's dead. But no matter how I wishes, for it, he will never come back.

2 comments:

Pinkbubblegumprincess said...

benar ya.....aku pun nanges...cdeh da jak diat...huhu

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

yala..berkali2 ku tga, berkali2 juak ku nangis...sedeh...:'(