Thursday, July 9, 2009

To do or not to do

I spent half of my day in SGH (Sarawak General Hospital) visiting and 'lepaking' with my cousin, Valentina @ Girl2. She's going to have a major operation tomorrow, I mean today (9 july 09). She was constantly being told by the doc and nurses of the risks that she might has to face after the operation and at some point she wanted to cancel the operation. It is understandable tho cos it is a very big operation. I don't even dare to imagine her condition after the operation. All I can do is to pray that everything will when well.



May God be with her throughout the operation and may everything when well without any complication.

Anyway, my sis has resigned from her housemanship at SGH. I know everyone will think that "oh, so sayang she studied for 5 years d" but yeah, since she's totally not interested to be a doc, so up to her to decide. So today, she has a long sleep after days of sleepless days.

and I too in a "to do or not to do" situation. But whatever it is, I have to start implement whatever plan and idea I have in my head now. At least, I can see a result.

3 comments:

John Harding said...

Cyntia quit? What is she planning to do? Memang susah jadi Doctor. Imagine u have to go to hospital everyday, seeing sad and sick people..just by seeing this, make me feel sick. Anyway..and kasihan girl...i also dont dare to imagine it..but at least what ever that will happen, she will always have us around. Later this evening, you go there?

John Harding said...

Carol, i already forwarded ur application as a beautician to one of my contact..here's the reply she emailed me

"Dear John,
Yes, I need a beautician. Ur cousin ever attend the class in Monica, so is she holding Cidesco cert or others? Ya, it is still under renovation will be ready by the end of this month. Is it possible you ask your cousin to call my sis 012******* directly because she attended the beauty class before so this part she knows better than me.

Thanks, John."

I will send you the phone number via email..email me at johnfrancisbelen@hotmail.com

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

she wanted to further master i think but not doing research that are directly related to medic lah...since nya pun lom hbs housemanship. Ku x pegi visit girl later cos wana go home b4 night fall. tau2 jak jln ke rmh ku ya..ngutik eh mun mlm2. dah lah ku blt sorg. my mom and sisters stay at stapok house.