This is the headline in Yahoo! news that caught my attention.
I agree that nowadays, love is not enough to keep a marriage. How can u live with a husband who are jobless? or kaki pukul, kaki botol, kaki judi, kaki bangku, oops! This not included. Hehehe...
Anyway, one of the paragraph mentioned that, "A couple's age, previous relationships and even whether they smoke or not are factors that influence whether their marriage is going to last, according to a study by researchers from the Australian National University."
Why do I highlight that smoke factor is because guys who smoke, especially if you are my bf, really drive me crazy. I will get so upset that I will not talk to him until I calm down. I try tolerate it and it's going good now. If he smokes during clubbing time, I can accept it, if he smokes during normal time, it's a big BOMB in my temper warehouse. Anyhow, smoking is still a big NO NO to me. Especially if you are the one who will spend ur whole life with me, living in the same house, sharing everything, then u r totally not allowed to smoke. Unless I'm being very very tolerant that I can control my anger, then u can have ur smoke. but still NOOOOO!!! I hate it!
Those who knew me know how I will be like when I'm angry. Never mess with the angry Carol. I'm like the Hulk, I will be so strong that I can break anything, lift and throw what ever is in front of me. I know I will regret it later cos I end up need to tidy everything.
U may read the article here.
No comments:
Post a Comment