Sunday, June 21, 2009

Brown tights

I have been looking for a cotton tights for quite sometime. I found one that I like from one of the shopping blog but I didn't buy it cos I thought I might not need it.

Because I can't stop thinking about it so I went to Fashion Girl at Kenyalang Park and bought this brown tights. I wanted to find a grey color but I don't see any, so I just bought this.

It's very comfortable and because it's cotton so it's not see-through.

I can't wear skinny jean as much as I wanted to cos no size for me and I have a slightly 'O' shape legs. So skinny jeans doesn't look nice on me. But wearing tights did slim down my thigh (illusion effect of cos), and the most important thing is it is really2 comfortable.

I wore this last thursday and I love it. Wearing jeans somehow limit your movement but this, I just love it!


6 comments:

Grace Miriam said...

Kan! I love love tights! :)

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

mimang...hahaha..

Pinkbubblegumprincess said...

aku mk juak...hehe

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

beli d fashion girl you...our best clothes shopping shop. mmg godaan mun pg sia. hahaha..

Pinkbubblegumprincess said...

haha...mun g bsama bes..sama palak..hehe

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

hahaha...mun g sama ya lah gerenti akan beli smtg...xda duit sanggup gumpul duit..kah3..