I went to photo shop to take passport size photo. The result really makes me feel like laughing. It looks good but it remind me of the last passport photo that I took, it's like 4 years ago. See the pic below.

The flash light does contribute to my white face but I really is fairer than 4 years ago. Hahaha...passport size pic always the funniest pic I have. My shoulder always senget.
8 comments:
kenget..=P
apa kenget?? my bahu? hahhaha
seyes ko putih gla.
tips? hahaha
makan Melilea organic and use their skincare product. Not trying to sell product here but trust me, they are really2 good. That's how I putih giler. Hahaha...
You're so pwettyyy :)
ohhh no...carol....
i juz can't believe tat diana rikasari wrote some words here....
awesome..& sedikit jealous ;P..
bkali2 i check...kind of not believe it =P..
Thanks Diana! ;)
Ayu, i m as surprise as u..;)..Hahaha...akan ku tersenyum spjg tdo ku mlm tok..hehehe..
haha...walaupn bukan blog aku...
aku pn tumpang hepiii haha...
lam email bh tdik...keep blinking my eyes..btol ka ya..haha..
aku pn hepii eh hahaha
Post a Comment