Monday, November 2, 2009

October Movie Fest

Watched 4 movies in october:

Sorority Row
Cinema: MBO
With: Cynthia
Carol says: Ok ok lah...expected story line with unexpected murderer.

Surrogates
Cinema: LFS
With: Dear
Carol says: Nice one. A good imagination.

Pandorum
Cinema:MBO
With: Cousins
Carol says: BORING!!!! The storyline is toooo dragging that I fall asleep almost for half of the movie.

Jennifer's Body
Cinema: MBO
With: Cousin and her friend
Carol says: I've been waiting for this movie cos I wanted to know whether Megan can really act. My say would be she flaunt her body more than showing her acting. If u have read my last post, u will know that I hate Megan Fox. The 2nd artist that I hate (1st is Fasha Sandha).
*I was suppose to watch this with Ken but I was busy at work and my bf pick me up at 7pm! Bring him makan and send him back to uni so i was sooooo late. Feel so sorry that I was late and Ken was at Star at 8.30pm when I was just reaching home that time.

No comments: