Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hips don't lie

I've always wanted to join belly dance class but I just do not have the initiative to call them. I did but since they did not answer my call, terus I give up.
THen Crystal happen to be interested to attend too so now I have companion! ;)...Yeah, finally I've signed up for belly dance class and I love it. ;)...
I'm not good dancer, yet, but I love dancing. When I was little, I was sent for Ngajat (Iban traditional dance) class. That was when I'm 9years old. But I have to stop the following years because of school co-curriculum activity (I join scout, and I love it too! ).
Stepping into secondary school, I was asked to join to perform for Jubilee 2000 celebration in year 1999, I was Form 1 by then. I was selected to be few of the leaders who will attend dancing training from the centre and come back to school to teach the other dancers. What's better to hear when friends seeing u dance and they praise u. ;) The performance went well and we received big applause for it. I'm not sure whether u have attended the celebration at Stadium Sarawak, the old stadium, and if I'm not mistaken, it's on xmas day.
SO yesterday was my second belly dance class, so far I'm doing good. It was not easy cos u have to move certain part while letting the other part of ur body to stay static. Or u have to move a few parts of ur body together and having ur brain focusing on so many parts u become confused. Hahahaha...
Oh! Yesterday friends told me I will know where I will be posted today, but so far, no news posted in the website yet. Huh....I totally have no clue which school I will be posted to, or whether I pass the interview at all. I have issue to solve if I'm being posted to place far away from home. Well, everyone do. Hahahaha

No comments: