Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cloudy with a chance of Orphan playing with Pisau Cukur..;p

Here comes some more movie review:




Orphan


Me say: I LOVE IT! I watch this 3 times. The little girl playing Esther is a great actress. She should won Grammy award! Hahaha...why would i say that is because in just one movie, she can plays a few of different character, a sweet young girl, a girl with mature attitude, a mature woman in a girl body, a killer and a psychotic freak! and my favourite scene is the on in the kitchen. Whahahaha...my friend keep on saying, 'bodo eh, xda tmpt lain ka mok polah?'..my say would be 'cool apa'...hahahaha....and our favourite words from the movie, 'i'm not ur f***ing mother!' Ooo....and the girl can really make that 'kena kick' punya reaction bah...so real!





Cloudy with a chance of Meat Ball

Me say: Boring...enough say.





Pisau Cukur

Me say: I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I've been waiting for this movie since the day I saw the poster. I love kegedikan Intan (Fazura) and the beautiful Bella (Maya Karin). I really did not expect that they have a murder case to be solve. Ooo...i just love this movie.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pisau cukur plus 2012 adalah yang me and my gurl mok g nangga lak..hehe

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

so how? watch d?