Thanks to Irene Law I get this free facial treatment at I De Beauty. I was suppose to go as blogger but I didn't get to take any photos cos they do not allowed it. So let me just share my experience which worth rm250...;)
I make appointment for friday 10am but they change to 11am for me which is find for me cos I woke up late..too tired bcs of the waiting on the interview day.
As usual, they started with consultation 1st then followed by UV scan to check you skin condition. My skin does not have much problem, just some blackhead and whitehead on the nose. My most concern area is my eyes area. Tired eyes with dark eye circle, thanks to FBing and blogging. Hahahaha...
I was surprise to see there are quite a number of treatment room in that small space. Well...it looks small but it is not.
So I was ask to change into towel, taking of my top and are half naked. But the towel is so comfortable, feels like sleep again. Huhuhu...
I was asked to lie face down on the bed to start with 10 minutes of back massage. It is sooooo comfortable. After that only proceed with facial. I top up rm100 for laser eye treatment cos I never do any treatment for my eyes. I do not have much to extract so the extraction process is a fast one. The facial treatment process is something like this; make up removing, deep cleansing, extraction (minus the steaming process cos they apply a lotion which can help to soften the dirt on the face), eyebrow trimming, eye treatment (optional), face massage, shoulder massage then mask. This is as far as I can remember cos I fall asleep in between. Well, facial treatment is for you to relax so lie down, clear ur mind, then relax. Sleep....hehehehe
You can sign up for packages available but because I'm an officially jobless, so she doesn't pushed me to buy any packages. For more info, u can go to this page.
7 comments:
ooo... Even go as blogger also cannot take pic. That's their loss lo. WAH! The laser eye treatment is to fix what kind of problem? They asked me to top up RM59 for soya bean face mask but I said I don't want hahaha... You are lucky for not having much problems, my problems a lot, extractions took so long and painful ;p
I couldn't even sleep coz it's my first time at some foreign place.
the laser eye treatment help to lighten the dark eye circle as well as moisturise the area...
I try not to sleep cos wanted to remember the whole process but I fallen asleep during the eye treatment process since my eyes are close so better just sleep. hahahaha
kasi sa!!!! ;p
teda suda...;p
Nice to see a blogger from my Kpg.
Saw the Gawai pic. As a superteacher to be please don't sms the words. its feels great to read whatever you wrote. Vivian's marriage, the sadong thing. Can we Bidayuh stop the sadong thing. just unhygienic.
Idoh ku nuak neh.
sms the words?
sapa tok? ;)
this is my personal blog and I'm free to express wat ever i wana say but the time will come for me to jaga my words..when i am a teacher.
Sup im new to this forum i hope i can help and give something back here because iv learned a huge amount myself.
Thank you
[URL=http://deelowdesigns.com][B]web design essex[/B][/URL]
Post a Comment