All Saint's Day (1 Nov) is to celebrate the Saints while All Soul's Day (2 Nov) is to remember the soul that has left this world.
Went back to kampung on the All Saint's Day to visit my granpa grave since it's on Sunday and we can't go back kampung on All Soul's day on the next day. The last time I went back is during Gawai and it feels like so long I have not step into my kampung. Everyone that saw me say I'm fat. ??!! Whatever...;p
Me and my sister posing at my granma's veranda(actually it's like a 'ruai'...lepaking place)
Calon Miss Borneo Beautiful 2009 (in my dream ;p)
with sumbuk (means granma)*that pink pad on my hair is call a frindge pad
Miss Borneo Beautiful 2009 top 3 (hahahaha angan2 semata2)
Flower girls :)(habis bunga nenek kmrg cabut..ish3)
Cousins: Debbie, Dillion, Damien
Muka gila after came back from the cemetry On All Soul's Day:

father's grave
Granpa's grave (my dad's dad)I have terrible headache from morning till night and do not know what causes it..maybe oversleep..:(
No comments:
Post a Comment