Thursday, November 19, 2009

I love you?


When is the last time u said "I Love U' to someone u love, doesn't have to be ur gf/bf, but also ur parents, friends, sibling and etc..


I believe that one should not assume that the other person know that u love them even without saying the words. Action may speak louder than words but words help to strengthen the action. Action may speak louder than words but what wud it mean if there is no action and no words at all?

Benedicta says: "I don't remember when is the last time he says he loves me, and I almost forgot that he loves me."

A driver may get tired if he/she is the only one who drive when the passenger can drive too but choose to be a passenger who can just sit and relax. The driver may gives up and leave the car not moving at all.