Friday, November 6, 2009

Here come the superteacher!

Hahahaha...

I just had my teaching interview yesterday. Of cos I'm nervous.

Woke up as early as 5.30am to make sure I arrive the interview place, Bahagian Teknologi Pendidikan Negeri at Kota Samarahan, before 8am. I expect only a few of us but quite surprise to the number of people that are already waiting when I arrived. Was so happy to meet some friends, Ambrose, Kris, Azyan, Ming Hua and Christine, then I won't be too nervous.

We start with short briefing then followed by Insak (Inventori Sahsiah Keguruan) test which tested our ethic. 135 objective questions in 30min. U don even have time put down ur pencil.

I'm done with the test at 10am, so from that time on, I waited for my interview turn until 4pm! My turn is 30 out of 52 candidates. My friend, Christine turn is 52. Imagine me 30 being interviewed at 4pm, so how bout her? The waiting is tiring and the weather is so hot that my head start to trob.

So how was my interview?
- I wouldn't say that I'm the best but I believe that I've done my best. Most important is it is not them who control the interview but it is me who control the interview flow. Why would I say that is because I feel my most confident self ever in there! I can't believe how confident I was. I was being ask about my co-curriculum during school time (which I'm proud to talk about cos I'm really active during school time) and also activities in university (which I try to fast forward cos I'm not active in any club..lol).

Then they ask me about Pengajaran dan Pembelajaran Sains dan Matematik dalam Inggeris (PPSMI). The main topic is this but they keep on asking me questions ftom my explaination. I feel confident for question which ask about my opinion. As long as it's not about facts or else, for sure I will come out from the room which sour face and watery eyes. I would condesider myself to be lucky cos I was asked something that I'm familiar with. This PPSMI is my Final Year Project title.

Then they asked me about the latest issue in education and the only thing that come into my mind is Marina Undau's case. At 1st, they try to test me by saying 'that's not the issue'. I was surprise at 1st but I continue to explain what I understand and what I read from the paper. They are impress! ;) So overall I feel really good about this interview. However, I do not expect myself to get the post cos u never know whether U will pass ur Insak test or not. Huhuhuhu

4 comments:

Pinkbubblegumprincess said...

wahhh lamak gila tggu.....maka nama kau c bah..nang ramilah org....cian christine....sampey malm...hehe dapat ya bh...dun wory~

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

yala...kan d bhgi panel nak? aku panel 1, dari a-c..ne nda ku d blkg...p i'm d 1st C lah..

bkn apa, ku tok x pasti gik mok jadi cikgu ka x..so yala tek..mun x dpt pun ku da bekap plan..;p

Pinkbubblegumprincess said...

lamak da jak..ehehe rami juak org huruf ya bah...kau xpa..bnyak backup plan bh...xda nak drisau ko gilak..;P

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

yala tek..hhahaha...