Hey people, this is a very emotional post. Not in term of sadness but I just feels so unhappy lately. I have things in my mind that I wanted to say it out but I just don't think it's the right time to do it yet since my make up show is on this Sunday and I have to stay focus.
My face can never lie about my emotion. When they is something that bother my mind, it shows on my face. Whether it is sad, angry, confuse, in love or just any emotion..that would include being unhappy, they just shows on my face and my voice tone. When I am angry or unhappy about someone, it shows. But now is not the right time to talk about it because of my show.
All I could say is I don't remember when is the last time I'm happy when I'm with him. If it's not because of the crazy friend that I have with me now, I know I will sink into the darkness again.
3 comments:
apahal? u guys dun communicate much izzit?
makeup show? mana?
Well, wat can I say, love fade, feeling gone, but things are ok so far.
john: i know it's too late but the show was at Stadium MBKS Pending.
Post a Comment