This is another show by Maison Monica Hair and Beauty Academy. It was held in conjunction with Kuching Carnival organized by Sin Chiew Jit Poh, Astro and some other organizations at MBKS Stadium, Pending, on the 22 November 2009.
Initially, I wanted to do Corpse Bride. The theme was movie character, that is what they told me but I was quite puzzled to see the design of other students on the day of the show. Anyway, 1 week before the show, one of the academy trainer call me up to confirm my participation and my design. But then, she ask me a favour to design two more make up drafts each for Spider and Cards model. When I'm done with them, she said I will be doing both of it so I do not have to do my corpse bride. Ok....I was dissapointed at 1st but because I have no knowledge in doing the hair so I can't do the hair without the help from the hair students for my design.
On the day of the show, we started at 10am and have to get everything done by 12pm. 2 hours for 2 make up?! Huhuhu...I was skeptical at 1st but still take it slowly and do as properly as I could. Was glad to finally get it done in the end.
THe show was smoothly run, thank God. ;)
(Thanks to the big spider that attract photographers attention)
It tooks me days to upload all of this photos cos I can't upload a few photos at once. Thanks to my cousin, Gracie, for all of this photos. :) I did not pick and choose the photos but upload most of it cos I wanted to share with u..: ) So which is ur favourite?
No comments:
Post a Comment