Venue: Check-In, Travillion
Date: 23 October 2009
Was invited to go by my friend, Crystal.
Love the Lion Dance, it reminds me of Chinese New Year. ;)
Lions peeling the orange...
View from below
View from the upper floor. That few guys must be the Djs...I don bother tho.
Crystal's group of friends
Tammy, me and Crystal
They have sexy dance performance too which I reckon suppose to be pole dancing since they are dancing near the pole. But are not actually pole dancing. U get what I mean? Girls, go for pole dancing class before u hit the pole.
Date: 23 October 2009
Was invited to go by my friend, Crystal.
Love the Lion Dance, it reminds me of Chinese New Year. ;)
They have sexy dance performance too which I reckon suppose to be pole dancing since they are dancing near the pole. But are not actually pole dancing. U get what I mean? Girls, go for pole dancing class before u hit the pole.
4 comments:
eh.. was it u who went to say Hi to my sister Mimi?? she never seen you before lar.. should've introduce yourself...but she was suspecting you..only she didnt expect you (or any of ur sisters) to be in club.. nya masih fikir kitak orang budak ingusan macam dolok hahahahaha
yes..that was me..;)..cos i've been to ur house a few time and saw her at Lidep's wedding so I tot she knew me ma...hahaha...
carol.
carol, kenak kau pakai comment anonymous??
btw.. kenalnya kau..cumanya sik pasti..then she sms me, she told me got my fren sed hi to her...i didnt expect you bcos she says my fren..
i log in as other user so malas mok log out...hahhaa
Post a Comment