Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Friends never fail to make me smile

Meeting up with friends (the right friends) never fail to lift up my mood. Even on the street, when I was extremely down or am in bad mood, meeting up with unexpected friends can totally wipe out the negative feelings I have.

SO who do I met recently:

Ken aka
This photo I 'kidnap' from his blog cos mine was not so clear. Anyway, had owes wanted to go watch movie together tapi sll pospon. Then while tgh syok2 sembahyang, da pula org msg..k..ignore2..nanti TUhan marah...then ada pula org kol...ignore2...p hjg2 check jg...my sis call then only I check the msg. Si Ken tny I g semayang ka...tang tau jk org tgh smyg...tok mesti he is around. Reply pula msg dia...(Tuhan marah kah tu?)..hehhee...so met outside the church.

I was searching for him when I saw this guy senyum kambing at me...la...tu pula dia hah...buat malu jak I terpusing2 palak I cari ne Ken tok....SO klaka2 then wajib mik gmbr...hahahaha...Ken..y ur fren malu2? I pula rasa malu cos over excited...hahaha...I am like that when I met any of my friends especially those that I have not met for a long time and those whom I never even met b4 just like in this case. Hahahaha...

Next is meeting with:

Emilia and her son

My school time best fren. ;)...She's married and is working in JB so hardly have time to catch up with her. So since she's in Kch, we met up to catch up with each other life. She bring along her adorable son and he is a very good boy. ;)...so cute de...

So we chat2 and me laugh2 loudly as usual. The cafe workers might be waiting for us to leave cos it seems that we are the only customer there that time. ( around 11pm)

We never run out of topic to chat but it's too late so we better make a move. Both of us has very different life, I'm a single lady who are still searching (more to like waiting for) a stable job while she's married with a son and is a working adult. SO cathing up with each other is not easy.

Anyway, I'm happy to meet her especially with her cute son. I'm not the type who knows how to layan budak but I can tolerate with children and play with them once they are comfortable with me. ;)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe..nice meetin' u too babe.. lain kali ambik gmbr kacak2 gik, pose2 byk2..my fren sandra bukan malu2, jz nya nang camya..heheh..

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

hahaha...xbah...yakan church...ne blh over posing nak? hahahah...len kali tgu tmpt sesuai lok.