Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thank u Digi!!!

Last few days, I received email from Rozalynn, person in charge of Youth Marketing in Digi. It's regarding the BEP meet & greet pass that I've won but couldn't claim for it for reason stated in my last post.

In order to make up for the disappointment, they gave me a BEP “The E.N.D” CD (autographed by will.i.am, Taboo & apl.de.ap) + a set of red, green & yellow BEP t-shirts.

I was sooooo happy and couldn't help but to smile like crazy people.

I didn't mention about this to anyone cos thinking that I might be disappointed again.

This morning, while at work, staff from CityLink call me regarding parcel from Digi. I was like "it's here!!".The person called up to double check my address and their centre happen to be near my working place. So after lunch, I walk over to pick up the parcel myself. ;)


still sweating from the 15min walk crossing the road to
CityLink behind Hock Lee centre


3 Tshirts (red,green and yellow) + THE E.N.D cd

After the parcel is in my hand, then only I ask my friends who won the pass too..but apparently, they did not receive any email from Digi. Then only I realise, how did they get my email?

So I ask Rozalynn and she explained that they came across my blog on the BEP post. In order to make up for it, they give me the CD and Tshirt instead. ;)..

At 1st, I thought they get my number from the information they obtained for me being the Advisor for UNIMAS Digi Yellow Army...tapi bukan pula...

ANyway, Digi always the smarter choice. ;)


Photo of the day!
Passengers safety is my priority :)...haahaha...


3 comments:

Pinkbubblegumprincess said...

hotlink! ekeke marah pengguna hotlink~

Sherry said...

congrats :) aiya.. hotlink dont have.. .:(

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

Tq...Digi owes the smarter choice bah...hehehe..;)