SO as days pass by with Cynthia keep on telling me how adorable and playful Steve is, I become more and more longing to adopt Garfield.
EVery morning while driving to work, I will past by the shop and I always glance over the corridor where the kitty owes play around. and this morning I saw Garfield! I was over excited that even tho I am so late for work, I make a big round and park in front of the shop, run to the back room, tell the tauke nio I want that Garfield but I will come back for it later after work. She said Ok and she will reserved for me.
So excitedly I can't wait to take her home. I finish working at 6.30pm so I try ask my sis to help me to get it but she can't so in the end, I myseld go and fetch her.
Upon reaching the shop, just like this morning, I storm to the back room seaching wildly for Garfield. She was gone! The workers appear and told me that someone adopted her and the tauke nio didn't inform them that I've reserved her. I was totally sad...dissapointed cos I was really looking 4ward to bring her home. But since I'm already over exicted to own a cat which is mine, I just walk around the room, play with the other kitty but they are just not as friendly as Garfield. They told me 3 more kittens in front so I go and check it out. In the end, I adopted a 'sardin' patern kitty and name her Lady Gaga...hahahah....nope, it's Vivi.
She was not friendly yet and I'm really afraid that I regretted adopting her. My mom won't be too please with this too...But I can't stop thinking of Garfield. mm....hope Vivi is good kitty ar...

Garfield, she jump onto me when I squat down observing them, that's why I fall into her...
and she has beautiful eyes.
Vivi, she doesn't wana sleep. But she slept on my nap while I hug her. So cute de...I still miss Garfield. I feel like returning Vivi and claim back my Garfield from whoever adopted her cos I reserved it 1st. =(
9 comments:
haha....animal lover..p best bha...kitten leh polah stress kta hilnga... ;P kan kan
aduh..cedih nya.. next time u can ask me to assist u la babe if ur sis cannot.. cam u syg gilak dh dgn garfield ya.
ayu: mmg...hehehe..but i prefer cat...;)
ken: the shop close at 4pm bah...wat time u hbs kj? ku pecah palak jak pkr mo minta tlg ngan sapa2 yg x kj...tat's y x tpkir mok ask for ur help.
still can sneak out kejap bah..hehehe
i myself pun sneak out lah tat day..hahhaa..
nice post. thanks.
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
thanks for reading my blog and commenting on my improvement...tq...;)
Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.
Post a Comment