Saturday, September 19, 2009

BEP Meet & Greet Pass

I receive sms from Digi saying that I won a Black Eyed Peas TShirt and Meet & Greet Pass. When I received the sms, I thought it is just an sms from Digi to promote the coming BEP concert so I did not bother to read it till the bottom. Then again I feel weird, why does the sms "Congrats" me? So I read again and is not convinced yet, check their website and there it is! The small notice down there stated that the winner will be notified through sms. So I've won! I was puzzled at 1st cos I did not join any contest, but actually those who join Digi Music get a chance to win. and I won!!


then again.....I received the sms on 17sep and the tshirt and pass have to be collected at Universal Music at Petaling Jaya the next day. I thought of asking my sis in KL to take it for me but my friend (who won it too) said we have to flash the sms when collecting the thing.


By that time, I was too excited to think rationally. I wanted to go badly...My sis teman me go to airport to check for air ticket for tomorrow 1st flight to KL and come back on the same day for my friend's bday party at night. Ticket to KL is available but it is RM508! In my heart, I'm still willing to pay for it, but then again...luckily no more flights coming back to Kuching. Full. Fuh.....Luckily....


But of cos I'm quite disappointed...I wanted to go...:(...It is so not fair for winner from east malaysia...why don't they just mail it to us..:(..


I was having buffet dinner with my sis at Merdeka Palace when my mind was really bothered by this matter than I ate only 1 plate of rice. It is so not worth the RM50 meal..huhuhu...

1st thing I took, the desert.

my one and only serving
Nasi minyak, plain rice, fried vermicelle, chicken satey, beef satey, Belacan Midin, lemon chicken.


Air Selasih, Soya, Air Tebu, & Air Bandung

I guess not many of you know I do play a bit of guitar. Knew a few of the basic chords. But I'm so shy cos I never improve myself since form 4 when I 1st played guitar. Hehehe...I do improve in the sense that now when I play, at least it sounds like a song..not just a sound...hahaha...I find it really2 hard for me to learn '4-fingers' chord...Maybe I'm just too comfortable with playing using 3 fingers only..one more thing, I still try my best to sing while play the guitar, I owes end up spoil the song or the music...huhuhu...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,maybe we can work out together with dat voice of urs..hihih..

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

hhahah...kesian sungguh suara xpat kuar ar...