These are the movies I watched:
Final destinationDate: 3sep
Venue: Star Cineplex
Who I watch with: My sis, Catherine.
Comment: Is horrifying as expected but I love the double 'final destination' in the movie in which the guy for can vision what is happening saw the vision again for the shopping mall disaster. Nice2...but I think it is more interesting to watch in 3D.
The ProposalDate:9sep
Venue: MBO cineplex
Who I watch with: My friend, Cynthia, and my sister, Catherine.
Comment: Is predictable but I love the place where the guy is staying. I can't rmbr the name of the main character, both the male n female. Huhuhu...I love his room...i love the view from his room. I love his funny granny. Hehehe...naughty2...especially the baby-making blanket. Hahaha...I don think u need blanket when u r 'making baby'. hahaha..I love sandra's high heels! ;)
Where got ghost?Date: 14sep
Venue: Star Cineplex
Who I watch with: My friend, Cynthia, and my sister, Catherine.
Comment: I've mentioned about this movie in my last post. It was 3 short stories in one movie. The story is laughable is u understand hokkien cos the way they speak, the words and all that sound funny to you cos u feel like u r watching ur friends talking. Not too formal acting. Very spontaneous.
The Ugly TruthDate: 16sep
Venue: MBO cineplex
Who I watch with: My cousins, Grace & Tayan, and my sister, Catherine.
Comment: I love!!!! Right after the movie end, I only have one thing in my head. I wana ride on hot air balloon!! Izit available in Malaysia?? Anyway this movie has lots of sensored part which I think kids might not understand. Hahaha...Even if they mention 18sx, 18PL, etc...people don care...I think parents should care about his cos there's something call the 'media violent'...bad for kids.
TsunamiDate: 19sep
Venue: MBO cineplex
Who I watch with: My dear, Anthony.
Comment: Touching!! It remind us to say "I love you" to those u love and do not wait till tomorrow cos u never know what if tomorrow never come. The tsunami is scary. The part where the people died is sad...really touches my heart...I cried at the scene where the professor and his wife and daughter on top of the building.
A Perfect GateawayDate: 20sep
Venue: MBO cineplex
Who I watch with: My dear Anthony and his friend, Wani & Meo.
Comment: Twisted ending but kinda expected cos I'm pretty sure the story will try to make as if the killer is a certain people but for sure at the end, the killer will be (konon2 nya), unexpected character.
2 comments:
looking forward to watch the movie 2gether with u c..tunggu da crita bgs lok..hihih
hahaha...mala jak pospon tek nak...hahaha
Post a Comment