I do not know what is wrong with my skill recently but I am so not satisfied with my make up work. It just doesn't turn out to be the look that I picture in my head. and what is wrong with the foundation? It looks powdery. I want a dewy looks. SO frustrated!
Just came back from testing make up on my client for her engagement in Dec. As usual, I am not satisfied. :(..
I wil get more volunteered head to practise my hairstyle technique. This is bad!
my comment: hate the lashes, hate the blusher, hate the foundation, hate the eye color (cos i wanted it to look smokey but how come the color lighten?)..but i love the brow and lips color.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
nevermind c. u'll keep improving later on jwak k.. keep it up.. maybe if i still have my hair i can be ur mouse..hihih..sori lo..no hair oredy..hihih
ya..i nvr do guys hair ow...one day i need to practise too cos if i'm doing for wedding, in case the bridegroom needs my service..hhuuhuuh..there's a lot more to learn.
2 comments:
nevermind c. u'll keep improving later on jwak k.. keep it up.. maybe if i still have my hair i can be ur mouse..hihih..sori lo..no hair oredy..hihih
ya..i nvr do guys hair ow...one day i need to practise too cos if i'm doing for wedding, in case the bridegroom needs my service..hhuuhuuh..there's a lot more to learn.
Post a Comment