Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm feeling GOOD!

Hey hey! The real carol is back! All lively and lovely and sunny and chearful! ;)..I've open up my heart to embrace my prob and finally I'm able to come up with a solution. So far, that is the best I could think of. Anyway, now that I'm all back...I play around with my funny face gifts. Was out for a movie, and the 1st thing my sis said is "Carol's spirit is back!". hahaha...that is because i started to apply my eyeliner, mascara and I'm putting on my high heel again. ;)...Looks like my sis just understand me...she knew it when I'm back.


We watch 'Where got ghost?', a Singaporean comedy movie. Well, since it stated on the poster "laugh til u scared, scared till u laugh", so I expect something funny. The story is a combination of 3 short stories. It was funny if u understand Hokkien and another thing that really2 break my happy mood is the guy who are sitting beside me.

Man I tell you! His mouth stink!! I mean really stink! It would be ok if he could just keep his mouth shut but he 'comment' unnecessarily, laugh and yell so loud that everyone turn. I just wish I could strangle him. I know it's funny and u pay for the ticket, but we pay for the ticket too and we do not need a commentator when we can read it on our own. We do not need u to read out loud whatever is being displayed on the screen. U are not watching for your 2 years old cousins ok! Not only me who are sitting beside him is annoyed but the whole theatre cos once the light is on, everyone turn to him, wana see how does he looks like. If I'm his friends, I swear I will never bring him to movie again. Sangat annoying and sangat memalukan. The worst part is his mulut really bau lah...feel like throwing out ow...I'm trying so hard to breath through my shawl still I can smell it. Yikes!

Anyway, we watch at Stars Cineplex cos MBO is just too pack! Not MBO but the parking. Stars is still pack with people tho. ;)


The winning face! ;) lol

it sure makes me laugh!

Wat I have on: Silky Girl eyeliner, CoverGirl mascara, Bourjois Lipstick "Trendy Rouge", Estee Lauder Pleasure "Intense" perfume, In2It eyebrow pencil, Revlon smoothing primer cream. I don like wearing foundation for basic make up, and trying the eyelash curler. I don't normally curl my lash cos I'm blessed with naturally curl lash. ;)

Girls! Do not hate choco cos choco makes u happy. I just had mine. ;)..Kinder Bueno..;)

cute2 chi hua hua dog!


My friend who just do not understand why do i owes wana snap photo anywhere I go...hehe

I have a confession to make. Ngee...this is my 1st time putting on red lippie in my life! I just tot I don't look good with red lippie but because I just feel too good about myself today, so I think I look good in it. ;)...the red is just right.

3 comments:

Fara Rara said...

sah chihuahua yang ku salu tgk kat kfc SP at late night..
nya pake baju kan..owner nya chubby skit

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

mungkin kot..hahaha...owner nya auntie maybe around age 40-50...rasa2 nya lah...hahaha...

Anonymous said...

welcome back baby! hey,u shud bring me next time.me lom gik nangga cita ya..hihih