I dono what do u call it but everytime I went to tHe Spring, I always see kids playing this sand coloring thingy...So one day, dah boring2 jalan2 at tHe Spring, I duduk lah lepak tgk budak2 main pasir dari tgkt atas. Terasa pula nak main....
So the day I went out for movie with my sis and cousins, I manage to persuade my sis to join me to play that thing. Tell u what, we manage to attract some other adults to play too! Guess they wanted to play but are too shy...hehehe...
7 comments:
i haven't been to the spring yet..looking forward to it
have u been to kch yet since u go to bintulu?
wah..nang muka nya jak g spring..hihih
yala tek...heran juak aku...pa kejadah nya aku mala jak g sia...hahahaha...
update lagi more post.. lama dah ku nangga post tok..
update lagi more post.. lama dah ku nangga post tok..
hahahaha...sorry....byk yg ku mok post p xda masa mok duduk lama2 dpn laptop tok..dah byk draft post yg lom edit gik..hahaha..
Post a Comment