Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's here!!!


My cutey lovely gifts for Funny face competition! They are safely here! It's like a total positive boost into my negative self..so happy that they arrive at the right time. :) I just realise the eyelash curler was not in the list, so izit a bonus? ;)



I look pale cos I have not been eating well.
Anyway i have the
Bourjois Lipstick "Trendy Rouge" on.

Nice pouch

Nice pouch

Kit nailpolish...just the shade I've been looking for..;)

Kit lipgloss..i love the design of the box.

Bourjois Lipstick "Trendy Rouge"
(just the right red color that my sis is looking for)

Lancome eyelash curler and Juicy Tube

Mini bottle of Manifique by Lancome...this is so cute!


Covergirl Outlast Lipcolour in "Berry Sorbet" that come with it's topcop..:)

This is a really big tube of BB cream I've saw so far..
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream #21

M.A.C pigment which I can't get it here in Kuching.
(Gold Mode, Clear Sky Blue & French Violet)

Lovely handmade earrings and hairclips, one clip on my hair..:)..

Rimmel Black Kajal Eye Liner

Covergirl Lashblast Mascara


Tq Shelly. ;)