Friends and family who cares for me...thank u so much for being so concern over my condition...Everyone told me to be strong...I am trying too...I just fall again this afternoon crying while I'm driving...it was painful and I reach home safely but with throbbing headache. I do not know what people around me talks about my condition...maybe they think I'm just being drown into my own negative emotion but I am trying to stay strong here. It ain't easy...it's exhausting...
I wish my sunshine, aka the cheekiez, the whole group is here around me...wishes they can accompany me for one whole week...but anyway, tq so much for ur concern even over the hills and mountains of sabah and sarawak...whenever u are cheekiez..take care too k...
I will try my best to eat...but this is not easy too...i doesn't like food anymore, not as much as i used to...Food make me sick..
Gosh...this is horrible...stand up Carol!
I wish my sunshine, aka the cheekiez, the whole group is here around me...wishes they can accompany me for one whole week...but anyway, tq so much for ur concern even over the hills and mountains of sabah and sarawak...whenever u are cheekiez..take care too k...
I will try my best to eat...but this is not easy too...i doesn't like food anymore, not as much as i used to...Food make me sick..
Gosh...this is horrible...stand up Carol!
2 comments:
makan milelia jak...kenyang~~
xda melilea d rmh baru ku tok..hahaha..
Post a Comment