...school's level.
To be honest, I'm not quite satisfied with the choice of the batik selected for school's batik. But what to do, the pattern won through voting because all male teachers chose the same pattern while the female teachers are torn between two patterns.
The end result of the baju kurung I sent to my friend's regular taylor is not satisfying. It's too big. So I'm really disappointed.
So today when I dress up for today's event, to make myself happy, I tell myself that "baju buruk xhal, asal muka cantik". So I put on my make up, something which I never did to school.
As expected, the students are surprised and keep on saying "cantiknya cikgu"..eseh...bukan nak puji diri sendiri keh, itu adalah kata2 dari students and also from some of the teachers.
Morning event in the hall, followed by phototaking, then telematch, makan2 time, and class visiting time. Overall, I'm quite happy and enjoy the day even through the heat is killing my head but my make up didn't "melt". ;)
me and my housemates
cantik tak bunga i...ngeee..;)
self-declared award winner
making wedding gown for the bride
ni lah partner saya..for the day only..laki org ni ow...jgn nak kacau ow..
nice dress kan? hahaha
fight among the contestants...hahahaha..
my class's students, 1C..just half of them.
6 comments:
wow..all the teachers are very young...macam campus life je..
mmg..most of us, blh d katakn 80% umor less than 30.
mmg..most of us, blh d katakn 80% umor less than 30.
mmg..most of us, blh d katakn 80% umor less than 30.
daling, u teaching @ d same school ma c roza ka?
yes..;)..
Post a Comment