Since I started working, I did not put much effort in looking gud..n now I feel ugly. No basic make up (mascara and eyeliner), no earings, no fancy2 clothes. Everyday is baju kurung day, and occasionally skirt day. Wearing the same things for a few months starting to drive me mad.
Y not wearing something different? Cos there's no shopping mall here. What I have with me is what I brought with me from Kuching. There are a few pieces of new items but mostly are working attires which mean, something more proper. I miss wearing my colourful, flowery, pattern dress, I miss drawing my eyebrow, applying mascara and eyeliner. Y I'm not doing it every day then? Cos it's hot and warm throughout the day and I do not want to have smudged eyes at the end of the day. How bout waterproof item? Not my type, I don't like waterproof products cos it takes time to remove it.
Gosh..I feel so lifeless and feels so ugly.
Now
Then
How bout playing a game. Mm..fine the difference in my attire, the Now and Then. Hahaha..The same piece of black blouse.
No comments:
Post a Comment