It's a movie starring the I-hate-her -so-much Megan Fox, Kaley Cuoco and Domnic Chianese.
I can't deny that the main reason I bought this DVD was bcs of Megan Fox. I was hoping to see the other type of her acting or any reason for me not to hate her. But obviously, I have all the reason to hate her. Y? Mm..Cos i just hate her. Hahahaha..
Movie sysnopsis:
Brooke (Kaley Cuoco), a plain but creative and hard-working student at the top fashion school in the nation, who has come a long way from her tough childhood spent going from one foster home to another as an orphan. She has always dreamed of becoming a fashion designer, and is trilled to finally be on her way. But, when the grandfather she never knew about passes away, her life is suddenly truned upside down. Not only has he left his estate, but he's ;eft her in charge of the family business, as mob boss to one of the top crime syndicates that has been trying to go legit. If that isn't enough, the handsome new student she's falling for is actually and undercover FBI agent aiming to get dirt on her to bring down the family empire.
So, the main character is not Megan Fox at all but her face cover 2/3 of the DVD cover. Huh..and she's not pretty at ol in the movie. SOrry Megan's lovers, I just can't find any reason to love her.
2 comments:
ahahah!!!bena2..ku pun ada beli coz mok nanga nya blakon.
yala tek..p best lah cita ya.
Post a Comment