Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'm the champion! Yeah!

Playing badminton? mm...not really my interest, netball? mm..not really either..mm..jogathon? oh yeah! That's more like it...I love running, jogging, as compare to play games with balls.


So yesterday, (15/05/10), a jogathon was held in school for the teachers. I skip the netball on friday because I wanted to join the jogathon.



and I won..;)...I arrive even before the male contestants arrived. So I'm the very 1st to arrive. So so happy not only because I won but because I was able to run non-stop, more than the distance I used to jog on the same path. That's the things that I'm really proud of myself. Congrates to me..;)


off we go!


yeah! still can smile yea..


2nd check point..too the finishing line!


Yeah!! The smile of a victory!

aik?? videoman trying to steal my spot ar..
male winner, Cikgu Michael Jackson..i'm not kidding, it is his name.

I woke up today with muscle pain, walk around the house like a crab. Hahahaha..
*photo credit to Cikgu Hadi K..;).

2 comments:

John Harding said...

aik..lama tak nampak orang pakai treksuit hahahaah

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

hahaha..for now, i'm more to like, lama tak nmpk org pakai dress..huhuhu..yala benda yg sll ku pakei d ctok...huhu..tracksuit and tshirt.