Sunday, May 30, 2010

29.05.2010

...is the day I will remember for my whole life...my 'sweet' experient in KK..

for some reason, me n my fren were left hotel hopping for almost 3hours, until 1am...tired, hungry and devastated..but we still continue the search from town centre until Airport View Hotel and we are glad to hear words other than Full House. It's RM120 per night but bcs we are desperately in need of a place to rest, I just take the room even though it's out of my budget. With our condition, even if the room is RM300 per night, I will still take the room.

We are quite frustrated, exhausted and hungry. Because of hotel searching, we skip dinner, our fren is just too tired to drive d...So we didn't go for supper after we check in into the hotel. So we sleep with empty stomach until the next day.

It was not something that I expect to happen but like I said before, when u expect something, it will alwasy turn out to be dissapointing.

No comments: