Sunday, May 30, 2010

KK..City of Kaamatan

..and of cos the rest of the state in Sabah is celebrating it too. ;)

I was in KK(Kota Kinabalu) from 27May (night) til 31May. Tomorrow (31may) will fly back home. Can't wait!! I'm so looking forward to Gawai and HOME...home sweet home..Miss my family members, my mok, sisters, brothers, Lohip, cousins, friends and my Vivi.


shopping

karaoke-ing at Suetra Harbour

@Sutera Harbour Resort

@Water World

drift compchecking out from Airport View Hotel.

4 comments:

John Harding said...

ohhh paduhal style fashion kau ditiru valentina style dress with belt...no wonder that day, i want to introduce other style to her, she said "i m still young, your fashion not suit me"...meaning that i m old fashion lar? hahaha

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

hahaha..she thinks she can follow my style cos she saw what I'm wearing..cuba kau pakei apa yg kau suggest ya..hahaha..when she sees that it looks gud, sure she will try the new style..but too bad, kau lelaki..mun kau ompuan, pat juak kau tnjk trs style kau.

Thinking Out Loud said...

What did you think of this hotel?? My experience there was terrible. Like a haunted hotel haha...

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

oh...I didn't know u feel the same too..hahha...the 1st room we took, i wanted to bath, but when i open the tap, the water is rusty in color...and some of the body shampoo is splash in the floor...it's like the room have not been stayed in for quite sometime...but since we r too tired, I x bother to think much and skip my bath until the nex morning. hahhaha..