Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dillema again

Is there a name for a situation like mine in which dillema in finding what to do in life keep on haunting me.

Last few weeks, after finishing with my Beauty course, I was in dillema of finding what to do while waiting for my teaching posting. So I went for an interview at one of the beauty salon and was not successful. Then me and my beauty class friends were talking about doing our own beauty salon business and yet there are too many challenges or risks that we are too afraid to face. Then I try to interview for tuition teacher and again was not successful because the vacancy has just been taken.

Few days after that, an idea just pop into my head like shooting star, out of no where, to do online business. Since I spend most of my time online, instead of wasting my time, why not I try to make money from my online surfing time. An opportunity arise after seeing an ad in mag. With the money my late father save for me, I was suddenly becoming brave, I do not think too much about any risk, I just wana move on, I'm too excited to make it come true. Then while waiting for the product, I have a very blissful life, no more ecruciating headache. I'm very sure of what I'm doing.

Then the pain come back again. My uni coursemates are getting their interview letter and I'm waiting for mine anxiously. As days past by without letter, I started to worry. Then I suddenly remember, could it be that I did not get my letter because I didn't fill up the new posting form? So I asked around, and it seem that those who have received their interview letter has filled the new form. In silent, there's a voice in my head telling me that, maybe I'm just destined to do business and not teaching. One part of me agree and wanted to forget about the teaching line, but the other part of me do not want to dissapoint my mom for being her second child to ditch the degree we have (my sis quit after a few days of housemanship at Sarawal General Hospital, she said she's just not interested in medical line since her 1st year in uni), now my sis will not be a doc and am I going to be the next who will not be a teacher when my degree is in teaching line?

There goes again, the dillema come and haunt me and giving me this excruciating headache again. If thing goes well with my business, I may expand as make up artist, beautician...I don't know..:(...I just can't see and can't visualize how and what I will do in future. I do not have goal, I just wana be successful in whatever I am doing right now.

7 comments:

Pinkbubblegumprincess said...

maybe God hv planned sumthing better for u...jgn penin2 palak...gikpun ko mseh pat interview lak bh..

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

bkn ku bingung sal pat interview ka x, mslh nya ku mok jd ckgu ka x? huhuhu...bingung eh.

John Harding said...

jadi lah cikgu....kerja government memang mudah dan duit pun banyak...mun duit dah banyak, buka side business

Pinkbubblegumprincess said...

yeap btul kata kwn d atas ya....
utk jngka pnjg kerja gov bh..hehe bisnes ya dilakukan juak..hehhe pat chea i keh hahaha

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

I sokong...Wahahaha...p part chia ayu ya..mok pkr lok a yu...;p

goldflower said...

ummm.i think u hv to do sumtin u rili love ba, take time to ponder about it
then make a decision and jangan berganjak lg... hehe

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

hey goldflower, ya bah..been pondering about it for sooooooo long that it give me headache.