Sunday, August 2, 2009

Complimentary Rose Quartz

I've mentioned before about eworldgift.com before this right? and I've received my free gift for 1st time registered member and bought a few more for myself and as my friend's birthday gift..and guess what? They gave me a compliment thank you gift for publishing my post about them. There's nothing better than to receive gift, especially unexpected gift and I love this Rose Quartz point pendant because it reminds me of my childhood when me, my cousins and my sisters dig into the river to search for 'crystal' which is actually clear rive stone that looks exactly like this point pendant. I will put into clear bottle and add in colored hand detergent to make it smell good and look good. Oh...what a day..hehehe....




They are having promotion every months til now since I registred. I'm now waiting for my second purchases. I keep on going back to their web cos I just love all this cute gemstones and crystal. I feel happy when I see it. It's not something that I just love, but since when I'm still kids. =) So happy! You can go to their web to check out what they have in store. Happy shopping. ;)

No comments: