Love this hairclip ;)
I change into my short pant with this purple singlet on and it looks cute so I dig into my closet and found my black mini skirt which I bought last 4 years and worn once only. They look good together!
Finally I've found a top that can be worn with my mini that has been resting in the closet for years. Hopefully I can still fit in with me gaining weight since the time I bought it. Anyway, I bought it at Kota Kinabalu while on vacation with my matriculation roomate.
The reason why I've gained weight might be because of these:
McD for lunch!
Big n Tasty large set, McFlurry Cornetto Chocolate, and Apple Pie
I didn't ate it all on my own, I share it with my dear. It was not for lunch actually, more of just snack. Adui...sungguh m-gemukkan.
The reason why I've gained weight might be because of these:
Big n Tasty large set, McFlurry Cornetto Chocolate, and Apple Pie
I didn't ate it all on my own, I share it with my dear. It was not for lunch actually, more of just snack. Adui...sungguh m-gemukkan.
2 comments:
kacak clip bunga2 ya...hehe sweet~
cute kan...p mcm cepat rosak lah mun sll tikam dlm beg, kena himpit brg cma mudah tercabut jak bga nya.
Post a Comment