Sunday, April 12, 2009

New template

I do not like my current template but i do now know how to create one which suit my taste. I love something pinkish, cute, have sense of fashion, kinda like Queen Bee and Hot Chocolate and Mint page. Their page are simple but with just a few pictures added, things look great. I just do not have the artistic hand to start with. Anyway can suggest where can I find nice layout?

8 comments:

Pepper said...

Banyak oh Carol,

Saya template saya guna dua source. Satu dari http://freeskins.blogspot.com/.

pastu saya tambah background dari http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/.

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

ow...i c...nanti lah sy cuba...thanx ya..;)

RWP said...

btw, ive check the 2 sites above.
they dont use specific template.
they DESIGN & CREATE to their likings.

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

means we can create our own template according to our liking? i havent check out the blog as i'm very bz with my fyp.

Pepper said...

Well, it's true they design the template. But, we can find one that suits our liking. Some of it allows modifications. I think you need to learn how to do it. Or ask someone who knows how.

We can also create our own template. But my knowledge in XML and HTML very little. I know how to modify some...there's a lot of tutorial in the internet for HTML, but haven't search any for XML yet.

RWP said...

i know a little bit about html.
and i know how they did it. those EMAIL ME button, those sidebar TITLE r in jpeg. means, they create, save as jpeg, upload, get copy the uploaded jpeg's link, paste. done.

i did a few things l;ike that at my blog. come to my blog.

Pepper said...

Last time I used html code...and learn to modify existing template. But now i prefer XML, it's easier to add in widget. But haven't learn how to modify the code since XML much stricter than html

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

wow! complicated..i need time to learn that tho....