Today is a day anticipated by all Education Mathematics since july 2005..;)..It's our final paper today!!! I don't care that I did not manage to answer well but most important is today is the DAY I have been waiting for since the day I started my study here in UNIMAS. I am not worried about the fact that I will soon officially be a "penanam anggur aka penganggur" because we should enjoy and cherish every moment that we have now..;)...
and then, Zhi Yan made by day with his short sweet story, Somewhere over the rainbow last week. It reminds me of my school time when we were given essay homework to do. Writing short stories, and being a kids, we are very2 good in imagination (and I am still good now..;p), we love to write stories such as "If I were a pen", "My family", "My favourite teacher", things like these. Thanks ZY, I love the story..;)..Since I am a future teacher, I give u A+ and ***** (5 stars) and a :)(Smiley) chop. Hehehehe...
Once I'm done with my thesis, I will really be free. And by that time, I'm sure I will be puzzled, not knowing what to do. I should plan, I know, but I am really are not those people who have goal in life. I know I have but it's a secret..;p..Hahaha...For now, my plan is, May (enjoy life, catching up with friends), June (Gawai, Mom's Golden 50th birthday, vacation to Sabah and Penang and Taiping), July find a job as beautician, Aug onward to plan.
Loving life babe!
2 comments:
yea i got A+ and 5 stars..so hepi!! ahhaha
anyway, congratz! after grad is always the time to do the things u wanted to do but have no time to do in the past. so...enjoy
ya..totally agree with you.
Post a Comment