Friday, April 17, 2009

My blog new look

Finally I have time to browse through the links given by Liyana and change the background, add this and that.

Now....this is more of my style...more of me, the Caroline anak Jetan. yeeezzzaaa!

~Carol~

9 comments:

Pepper said...

Yah...really suits you! Hey, congrat for the Beauty Course Diploma! Thinking of taking later....how ah Carol?

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

I think if u love it, it will be a very pleasant experience for u. U get to do wat u love. If u have the money, why not. It's an investment. can be mak andam later on. ;)

Pepper said...

Mak andam with beauty course dip and biotech degree, doing masters....sweet! hehe...where you do it ah carol? How much need to pay, and what needed?

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

I'm taking the course at Maison Monica Hair and Beauty Academy. For the course that i'm taking, basic fees is rm3600. if u r taking MLVK1 cert, pay another rm300, MLVK2 rm500, city & guild cert rm1500. I took all of this cert so calculate yaself lah..hahaha...this is just the basic payment. Then u have to buy some of the tools, towels, cotton, container, tissues, etc...make up oso buy urself. They oni provide cleanser, toner, moisturiser, scrub, and other materials. But if u are only interested with make up, u can take make up course only. It's very2 flexible.

Edwin Si said...

waaa certainly prefer this one than the previous template. anyway can u make the "Post a Comment" to pop up in another window instead of loading it in the current page? you can change that at Settings>Comments>Comment Form Placement>Pop up window..

i think easier to post a comment if like that

anyway i can see a lot of butterflies rotating above my head now

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

heya..tx for the suggestion. I wil do something about that..;)

Pepper said...

Thanks for the info Carol.

Caroline Benedicta Wilson said...

ur welcome

Anonymous said...

Hi everybody,

My name is Eva, I am 41 yrs old, living in Scottsdale, AZ.

I'd love to make good close friends here.

Thanks,
Eva.