I sleepover at my friend's house that night because we plan to watch movie and hang out together. So i drove to her place and i get to drive her new car!! Perodua Viva. I drove Viva before but this one, oooohooo....i love it! It's manual gear with power steering make it so comfortable to drive.
So back to the story, me and my friend drove to Star Cineplex to buy our ticket, but we kinda saw Merdeka Palace and we were like "VA!!!! it's in front of our eyes!!" so we make last minute decision, in front of ticketing counter that we will go to VA and watch the late night movie after that. So we drive ala Fast & Furious to VA, just to get the stamp chop on our hand, and drove back home to change our clothes. Because it's lady's night and we only need to pay rm10 if we enter b4 9pm. That's the reason of us rushing like hell.
Back to her flat, change her clothes, put on super express make up and drove back to VA again. We even stop at EXPRESS SCR for EXPRESS dinner. Gosh! everything is EXPRESS. hehehe....
Finally we are safely there, dance and laugh and enjoying ourself, kinda enjoying. Actually I'm a bit shy, I need a little of alcohol to get me go crazy but I din't have any alcohol drink that night. That's y I don't really get crazy.
Around 12.15am we left the place, stop at McD to buy something to eat, then drove to Star Cineplex for our 12.55am movie.
Now, lets talk about the movie. The action scene is not so impressive, quite impressive tho but bcs i focus on the story line so i don really look into the driving part. I mean, it's not like i don like it, but the camera move so fast! All i can see is the cars, hitting this and that. Anyway, it kinda touch me on the part where Letty is murdered. I imagine I'm in Dom's shoe, losing someone u love...sad...really2 sad... Overall, I will give 3stars for this movie. Sorry guys, u might love this movie but i don love it, i merely like it.
After the movie, we drove back home. The road is empty so me, rasa Fast & Furious, drive like Fast & Furious! Damn i love changing the gear!! Hahahaha....Anyway, we reach home safe and sound. ;)...
I love what we did today, the last minute decision, the super fast meal and everything, I can't stop laughing when we started to talk about it! Especially my friend because never in her life stepping into VA without make up on and with only tshirt and jeans! She can't stop cursing me for putting her to shame especially when she is the regular party girl over there. Hahahah...well, life is never bored when u r with me! :)..
Can't wait for another night out!
~Carol~

No comments:
Post a Comment